Membership with Northwest Tennessee Tourism is a vital investment for businesses and organizations across the region. By joining our organization, members gain access to a variety of resources and benefits designed to drive economic impact, industry education and networking, and marketing to visitors.
Members can take advantage of our resources to help promote their own businesses and organizations, driving more traffic and generating more revenue. NWTN Tourism will host events and workshops designed to help members stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the tourism industry.
In addition, members will have the opportunity to connect with other tourism professionals and potential partners.
County + Tourism Entity: $500 Investment
Business Membership: $200 Investment
Event Sponsor: Legislative Breakfast (May 26, 2023), Regional Marketing Summit (Date TBD), Quarterly NWTN Social (Dates TBD)
- Highlighted Listing on nwtntourism.com
- Listing in NWTN Visitors Guide
- Posts and highlights on social media outlets
- Inclusion in campaigns / promotional activities
- Discounted advertising in TN Vacation Guide
- Discounted asset photography + videography from Crove Media
Networking & Other
- Opportunity to host board meetings and member events
- Share events and promotional material in monthly email newsletter
- Access to NWTN Tourism’s Membership Facebook Group
- Members-only industry e-newsletter
- Legislative Breakfast with delegation
- Invitation to members-only meetings and socials
- Discount tickets to tourist marketing/development workshops
- Notification and representation of issues affecting the travel and tourism industry
- Consultation on marketing and operation dedicated towards visitors
- Preferred consideration on project bids
If you’re a business or organization in Northwest Tennessee, please consider joining us as we work together to create a thriving tourism industry that benefits everyone.